Block unwanted email senders in Gmail. You receive email message from others into your Gmail mail inbox. But sometimes you need to block someone on Gmail. Learn how to block senders in Gmail.
1. Sign in Google mail account and open Google email inbox.
2. You will see your all incoming email lists. Click left sight check box which email message senders as you want to block.
- Click More button then you see few options. Click Filter messages like these texts from these lists.
3. A new dialog box will open with email message senders email address.
- Click Create filter with this search text to filter this email address.
4. You see new window with create filter button.
- Tick the Delete it check box.
- Click Create filter button to add this email address on your block lists.
5. You will see “Your filter was created” message.
Using this way your can add any email senders on your block lists.