Block outlook email senders in Outlook.com and ban their massage from your inbox. You can block specific email senders from Outlook email address. In this lesson you can easily know how to block and email sender on Outlook. Just follow few steps and add specific email address to your black list.
1. Sign in Outlook account using your existing Outlook email address and password.
2. You see outlook email inbox with your incoming email. Click setting icon and Options button. This button you see up-right corner of your Outlook account name.
3. You see Outlook various options. Click Safe and blocked senders text to block outlook email senders.
4. You see 3 options. Click Blocked senders text link to outlook blocking emails.
5. Type the email address or domain name as you want block. Click Add to list >> button to add outlook blocking email.
6. You see your recently block email sender address into Blocked Senders box.
Note: Just type your blocked email address into Blocked email address or domain box and click Add to list >>. Using this way you can block any email address or domain name in outlook mail account.