Gmail change password recovery options. When you create new Gmail account then you can add Gmail password recovery email address on you account. You can change Gmail forgot password recovery options on Gmail after create Gmail mail account. Learn how to you change Gmail password recovery email address.
1. Open Google website and login your Gmail account.
2. Go to your Gmail mail inbox page.
3. Click settings icon right sight of your Gmail inbox page.
- Click Settings button from settings icon lists.
4. Click Accounts and Import tab from settings page to select it.
- Click Change password recovery options text to change your password recovery options on Gmail.
5. You need to login Gmail account to open this page.
- Click Password box and type your password.
- Click Sign in button to sign in Gmail account.
6. Gmail change password recovery options will open.
- Scroll down then you will see your recovery email address.
- Click Edit text in front of your recovery email if you already have.
- Delete present email address using keyboard Delete button and type your new recovery email address.
- Click Save button to save this recovery email address.
7. You recovery email address will successfully change. If you forget your email or password then you can find your email or password using this recovery email address.