Spam filters helps to conserve your unwanted email. But sometimes spam filters can accidentally block your important email. You can remove spam filter. After you can receive your all email into your Inbox folder. Learn how to remove spam filter email on Gmail.
1. Sign in Gmail mail account.
2. You need to open your Gmail mail inbox.
3. Click the Settings icon upper right corner of your Gmail inbox page. You will see few options.
- Click Settings button from this options.
4. Click Filters tab at the top of settings page.
- Click Create a new filter text to create a new filter.
5. Click Has the words below box and write “label:spam” into this box.
- Click Create filter with this search text.
6. You see Confirm creating filter dialog box with OK button. Click OK button.
7. You see new page. Tick the “Never send it to Spam” check box and click Create filter button.
Your all email will appear in mail inbox, even if Gmail incoming mail suspects they are spam.