Learn how to add a cover photo on Twitter header. Twitter header photo is very important for your Twitter account. If you add Twitter cover photo on you Twitter header then your Twitter account like more beautiful and professional. Follow few steps and add Twitter cover photos.
1. Log in your Twitter account using your existing email address and password.
2. You see twitter home page. Click Settings icon and click Edit profile text from this list to add Twitter header photo.
3. Now you see new page with profile title. Click Change header button to change your Twitter header photo.
4. You see your computer hard drive with folder. Choose your photo from your computer and click Open button.
Note: Your Twitter header photo size will (Width = 1500px and Height = 420+40+40= 500px).
5. New widow will open with your selected photo. Click Apply to change your Twitter header photo.
6. Wait hare few seconds, scroll down and click Save changes button to save this photo for your Twitter cover photo.
7. After that you see your recently changed Twitter header image. Click Me button to perfectly see your Twitter header photo and Twitter profile photo.