Add custom button on blogger. You can add custom button on your blog. But sometimes you want to add a new custom button on your blogger menu bar. Learn how to add a new button on blogger.
1. Login your own blogger account and click up to your blogger blog title to open your blogger dashboard.
2. Click Layout text to open your blogger layout options page.
- You will see Edit text if you have already add menu bar. Click Edit text to add a new button on your blogger menu bar.
3. Click Add external link text to add new button on blogger.
4. Click Page title below box and type your new button title.
- Click Web address (URL) below box and type your blogger URL with new page name.
- Click Save Link button to save this button on blogger.
5. Click Save orange button to save these settings.
After that you will see your recent added button with button title. Using this way you can add more button on your blogger.