Add menu bar in Blogger. You can create horizontal navigation menu bar in Blogger. It helps to find out specific category post on your blog. Learn how to add menu bar in blogger. Every new blogger can create menu bar to follow this lesson.
1. Login your blogger account using blogger email and password.
2. Click up to your blog name to open your blogger dashboard.
3. Click Layout text left sight of your blogger dashboard.
- Click Add a Gadget text to add a menu bar behind of your blog title.
4. New window will open with blogger gadget.
- Scroll down and find out Pages gadget from these lists.
- Click + icon in front of Pages title to add this gadget.
5. Blogger configure page will open. Click Save orange color button to save this settings.
6. Click View blog button to view your blog then you will see your recent added menu bar with Home button.