Add search boxes on blogger. After create your own blog then you need to design for your blog visitor. You can add a search box on your blog. It helps to visitor to find out any information from your blog. Learn how to add a search box on blogger.
1. Login blogger account and open your blogger dashboard.
2. Click Layout button to open blogger edit layout page.
- Click Add a Gadget text where you want to add search box.
3. A new tab will open with blogger gadget.
- Scroll down to find out Search Box gadget with search icon.
- Click up to + icon to add this gadget on your blog.
4. Wait hare few seconds after that you see few options.
- Scroll down below and Save orange color button to save this search box on your blog.
5. After that you will your recent added search box below of your Add a Gadget text.
Open your blog to view your recent added search box.