You can block specific email senders from hotmail. In this lesson you can easily know how to block and email sender on hotmail. Just follow few steps and add specific email address to your black list.
1. Sign in hotmail account using your existing email address and password.
2. You see hotmail email inbox with your incoming mail. Click setting icon and Options button. This button you see up-right corner left your hotmail account name.
3. You see hotmail various options. Click Safe and blocked senders text.
4. You see 3 options. Click Blocked senders text link.
5. Type the email address or domain name as you want block. Click Add to list >> button.
6. You see your recently blocked sender email address into Blocked Senders box.
Note: Just type your blocked email address into Blocked email address or domain box and click Add to list >>. In this way you can block any email address in hotmail.