Google email service is very important for us. Sometimes you need to block specific email senders on gmail. Learn how to block an unwanted email sender in Gmail.
1. Sing in your gmail account using your existing email address and password.
2. You see your gmail account mail inbox with your incoming mail.
3. Click left tick box which email address you want to block.
4. Click More button and click Filter massages like this button from this list.
5. A new window will open with your selected email. Click Create filter with this search text to block this email.
6. After click this text, new window will open. Tick the Delete it check box and click Create filter button.
Using this way your can block any email address on your Gmail account.