Change font color in Gmail. You can change default text color in Gmail. You need to manually choose it every time. But you can choose your email message font color for every message. Learn how to change font color in Gmail mail message.
1. Sign in Gmail and go to mail inbox page.
2. Click gray color settings icon right sight of your mail inbox.
- Click Settings button to open Gmail settings page.
3. Scroll down to the Gmail settings page.
- Click A icon, this icon you will see in front of Default text style.
- Font color bar will open. Choose a color from color bar to change font color on email.
- Below down the Gmail settings page and click Save Changes button to set your selected color on your Gmail mail message.
4. Press compose button and write a new mail. Then you will see your mail text will your selected color.