Change Gmail language. You can use Gmail account using your own language. If you use Gmail account on your own then it is easy to use for you. Learn how to change language in Gmail.
1. Sign in Gmail account and Go to Gmail mail inbox.
2. Click settings gray icon right sight of your mail inbox. Then you will see few sub menu lists. Click Settings menu from this lists.
3. You will see Gmail settings page with General tab.
- Click in front of Gmail display language arrow icon.
- You see few language lists. Scroll down and choose your own country language.
4. Scroll down the Gmail settings page after you will see Save Changes button to see your Gmail interface on your selected language.