Mozilla Firefox allows changing their default theme. You can choose a very attractive and user friendly theme. Teach step by step guide to change Firefox theme.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox web browser, type your web address bar https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/ and click arrow icon or press Enter button from keyboard to open Mozilla Firefox theme lists.
Or Click Mozilla Firefox Themes text to open Firefox theme lists.
2. Scroll down, move over your mouse pointer up to any theme from lists and wait hare few seconds. You will see this theme design on your Firefox browser.
- Press + Add button to add this theme on your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- You will see a new message behind of Firefox browser title. Press Manage Themes to manage your Firefox theme.
3. Using the same you can add any theme from these lists on your Mozilla Firefox web browser.