Learn how to change your Facebook username. You can change Facebook username for your personal profile. Facebook username helps to find out your Facebook account. Follow few steps and change Facebook username.
1. Login your Facebook account using your existing Facebook email address and password.
2. You see your Facebook Account home page.
3. Click right sight arrow icon then your more menu click Settings menu from hare.
4. You see your Facebook account settings page with your Facebook Account information.
- You see your Facebook username in front of Username text.
- Click Edit text to change your Facebook username. This text you see Facebook account settings page in front of your pervious Facebook username.
5. Click in front of Username box delete your previous Facebook username and type new username for your Facebook account.
- Remember that your Facebook username will up to 5 characters. Your username will unique. When you see tick sign with Username is available massage then this username your can use for your Facebook account.
- You need to type your password to change Facebook username. Click in front of Password box and type your Facebook account password.
- Click Save Changes button to save Facebook new username.
After that you see your Facebook username successfully changed. Using this way you can change Facebook username only.