Gmail password is very important for security. Sometimes you need to change your Gmail account password when you guess that someone may know your Gmail account password. Learn how to change your password on Gmail.
1. Sign in your gmail account using your existing email address and password.
2. After sing in you will see your Gmail account mail inbox with your incoming email.
- Click right sight settings icon then you will see more options click Settings text from this list.
3. You will see your Gmail settings page with General tab.
- Click Accounts and Import tab from hare.
- Click Change password text to change your Gmail account password.
4. A new page will open with three blank box and Change Password button.
- Click Current password below blank box and type your current password.
- Click New password below blank box and type your new password.
- Click Confirm new password below blank box and type your new password.
- Click Change Password button to change this password.
5. Your Gmail account password successfully changed. Now you can login your gmail account using your new Gmail account password.