Check your spam filter. Sometimes you don’t see your received all mail on your Gmail mail inbox. Then you can check your mail in Gmail spam folder. In this easily know how to check for spam emails.
1. Sign in to Gmail mail account.
2. Open your Gmail account mail inbox. Then your will see your incoming email.
3. Move your mouse pointer over the Circles. Then your see More button with arrow icon. Click More button to see more.
4. You see more options with spam email. Click up to Spam button to check your spam email.
5. You will see your all spam folder email lists. Click up to any email subject to open this email massage.