You can browse using opera browser. When you browser internet using opera then opera browser normally save your browsing history. You can clear browsing history form Opera Mini. Follow step by step guide to delete browsing history from opera.
How to clear your browsing history
1. Access Opera Mini browser.
2. Click up to Opera button and click History.
3. Opera browsing history page will open with you previous browsing history lists.
- Move you mouse pointer up to any web address then you will see an x icon. Click this icon to delete this website from your Opera browsing history lists.
4. After that you will not see your recently deleted website name on Opera browsing history lists.
How to delete all browsing history from Opera
1. Click up to Opera button and click History to open your Browsing history page.
2. Click up to Clear browsing data button to delete your all browsing history.
3. Clear browsing data dialog box will open.
- Click up to the past hour with arrow icon and select the Beginning of time to delete your all browsing data.
- Click Clear browsing data button.
4. Open your Opera browsing history page then you will not see previous browsing history on your history lists.