You can create a Group in Hotmail. Hotmail group help to collects to all member email and you can send email message easily to the whole group at a time. Learn how to create a group in Hotmail.
How to create a group email in Hotmail
1. Open Hotmail website and sign in your Hotmail account.
2. Click Hotmail menu and click up to People.
2. Click in front of New arrow icon and click New Group to make a group in Hotmail.
3. Add new group page will open with two boxes.
- Click below of Group name and type your Hotmail group name.
- Click the Save button to save this group on Hotmail.
4. You will see recently added group name left sight of Hotmail people page.