Delete button from blogger. Sometimes you need to delete button from your blogger menu bar to increase new button. Learn how to delete a button from blogger menu bar.
1. Login your blogger account and open blogger dashboard.
2. Click Layout text from blogger dashboard left sight.
- Click Edit text to delete a button from your menu bar.
3. Click x icon in front of your menu to delete this button from menu bar.
- If you see “Delete page link?” massage with OK button then click this button.
- Uncheck the redial box of your page to delete page menu. If you delete page menu from blogger menu bar.
- Click Save button to save these menu settings.
4. After that you don’t see your recent deleted button on your blogger menu bar. Using this way you can delete any button from blogger menu.