Download images from Google image search. You can use Google image search to find out your favorite image on Google. You can download images from Google Image search. Learn easy to download an image from Google image search.
Download images from Google image search
1. Open internet browser, type address bar google.com and press Enter button to open Google website.
- Click search box, type “funny images” and click the search icon.
- Click up to search result title.
2. You will see more images.
- Click mouse right button up to an image from search result.
- Click the “Open Link in New Tab” link.
3. You will see recently opened image.
- Click mouse right button up to image and click the Save Image As link to download image from Google search.
4. You will find this download image on your Download folder on My Document.