You can visit any website using Opera web browser and you can read any content. Sometimes you need to print information from website. Opera have easy printing system. Follow step by step guide to print a page using Opera Mini.
1. Open your Opera Mini web browser.
2. Type a website address into web address bar and press Enter button.
3. Click up to any content title to open and read it.
4. Click up to Opera button and click Print (Ctrl + P) to print a page on Opera Mini.
5. Opera printing page will open. Click up to Print button to print your selected page.
6. After that print will start.