If you realized that someone guess your WordPress admin password then you need to change WordPress password. If you know your previous WordPress admin password then you can change it easily. Follow step by step guide to reset WordPress password.
Reset WordPress password
Change WordPress password from WordPress admin dashboard
1. Login your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click up to Users and choose Personal Settings sub menu from lists.
3. Scroll down below of the personal settings page.
- Click in front of New Password box and type a new password for your WordPress account.
- Click the Save Changes button to save this password on WordPress.
Tips: When you want to login your WordPress dashboard then you need this password to login. So remember this password.
Change WordPress password from top menu bar
1. Sign in your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click the human icon from top right corner of WordPress menu bar.
- You will see few options then click Security tab from lists.
3. WordPress password change page will open.
- Click in front of New Password box and type a new password for WordPress.
- Click the Save Password button to change WordPress password.
4. You password changed successfully compete. New time you can login your WordPress dashboard using this password.