How to send a large video file through email? Maximum people use email service to send and receive email massage from others with attachment. Sometimes we need to send a large video file through email. Learn how to send a large video file through email.
1. Login your Gmail account and open your Gmail mail inbox. You will see your all incoming email with subject. Click any email subject to check it.
- Click COMPOSE button to write a new email. This button your see left sight of your Gmail inbox red button with white color text.
2. A New Message page will open.
- Click Recipients box and type this video email receiver’s email address.
- Click Subject box and type your video email subject.
- Click attachment icon to attach a video with your email.
3. A new dialog box will open. Choose a video from your computer and click Open button to attach this video with your email.
4. Wait few seconds until upload this video with your email successfully. After upload this video then you will see your video file name with video file size.
- Click Send button to send this email with attachment video file.
5. After send this email with video your need confirm your email successfully send. Click left sight Sent Mail button to check your video email send. You see your recent send email with video.