You can send an email letter from outlook email account with the specified date and time. Learn about how to send email letter form outlook email account. It’s free to send an email from outlook email address.
1. Open your web browser and open outlook.com website. Login your outlook email account using your existing outlook email address and password.
2. You see outlook mail inbox with incoming mail. Click New text to send a mail from outlook email address. This text you see with + icon.
3. You see outlook email send page.
- Click below of To box and type email which email address you want to send this mail.
- Click Add a subject box and type your mail subject.
- Click Add a message or drag a file hare and type your massage hare.
- Click Send button to send this email from outlook email account.
4. First time you need to verify your outlook email account. Clicks verify text to learn verify your outlook email account. After verify your outlook email account then you can send email from your outlook email account.
5. Click Sent button to check your recent send email. This button you see outlook below of outlook email inbox.