Google Chrome updates automatically when new versions are available. But you need to enable update on Google Chrome browser. When you will update it then you will see “Google Chrome automatic updates are disabled by the administrator” message. Learn how to solve Google Chrome automatic updates are disabled by the administrator.
How to fix Google Chrome automatic updates are disabled by the administrator
1. Click start button on the left-below corner on windows 7. Click search box, type Run and press Enter button from Keyboard.
2. Run window will open. Click in front of open, type regedit and click OK button. If you see user control message then click OK button.
3. Registry dialog box will open. Click Edit and select Find from registry menu bar.
Find window will open. Click in front of Find what blank box, type UpdateDefault text and press Find Next button from find dialog box. Wait few seconds until you see search result.
4. Double click up to UpdateDefault fire from registry window.
5. You will see new window with value data 0. Click below of Value data 0 box, delete it and type this box 1. Press Ok button.
6. All you have done. Close all dialog boxes and restart your Google Chrome web browser. Follow update Google Chrome lesson to see the result.