Google Chrome is one of the most useful software for every internet user. But sometimes you need to uninstall google chrome from your windows XP. In this lesson you can easily know how to uninstall google chrome from windows XP. Follow few steps and uninstall google chrome from your computer.
1. If you Google Chrome running at this time then at first close it. To close it click mouse right button on Google Chrome icon and click Exit. This icon you see right corner of your task bar.
2. Click Start > Control Panel button to your windows XP task bar. This button you see left-down corner on your desktop.
3. You see your Control Panel page with few icons. Double click Add or Remove Programs icon from this page. This icon you see up-left 3rd icon from this list.
4. You see Add or Remove Programs page with your install all software list. Scroll up-down and select your software from this list as you want to uninstall or remove.
5. I select Google Chrome from this list. You see Remove button. This button you see right sight from you selected software.
6. Click Remove button to remove Google Chrome from your windows XP.
7. You see Uninstall Google Chrome dialog box with “Are you sure you want to uninstall Google Chrome?” massage then click Uninstall button to completely uninstall google chrome from your computer.
8. Wait hare few minutes. After that you see your Google Chrome remove from your computer. If you see any problems restart your computer.