Yahoo Messenger is very useful software. Sometimes users don’t uninstall yahoo messenger on their computers. In this lesson you can easily know how to uninstall Yahoo Messenger from windows XP.
1. Open your windows XP control panel (Start > Control panel). You see few icons with text.
2. Double click Add or Remove Programs form this list.
3. You see all install program list. Select Yahoo! Messenger from this list, just a click.
4. You see Change/Remove button right sight of your selected program. Click Change/Remove button to uninstall yahoo messenger from windows XP.
5. Wait hare few seconds until you see Yahoo! Messenger uninstall dialog box with Finish button. Click Finish button to completely uninstall yahoo messenger from windows XP.
6. Again wait until yahoo messenger uninstall complete.