1. Open Illustrator Software and build a new document. Size (720px Ï 720px).
2. Select Rounded Rectangle Tool and click inside your document. Write the figure blew and press OK.
3. Fill the created shape with Gradient and apply Offset Path command .
4. Fill the new shape with Liner Gradient Color.
5. Again apply Offset Path command and fill it with Gradient Color.
6. Copy the shape as made recently (Edit > Copy) and go to (Edit > Paste in Front) command. Resize the shape as shown below and fill it Liner Gradient color.
7. Create Offset Path apply (-2px) and fill it color with picture below.
8. Create Offset Path command apply (-2px) and fill it with picture below.
9. Create Offset Path command offset (-2px) and apply reverse Gradient color. Just like picture below.
10. Copy the shape as you created last time (Edit > Copy) and Past it with (Edit Paste in Front). Fill it with color and re-size it .
11. Copy the last created shape with (Edit > Copy) and Past it with (Edit Paste in Front). Resize its height and Move it just like picture and fill the shape with liner gradient color.
12. Create (Object> Path> Offset), (-2px) command and fill it with gradient color.
13. While you created the shape select it, go to Offset Path command and select Offset -4px and click Ok button. Select Stroke (1 pt) apply Stroke with (Color C=64 M=60 Y=60 K=35).
14. Select Rectangular Grid Tool, click over your document just one time. Fill the blank box with following settings (Width: 162px, Height: 151px, Number: 2, Number: 3, Horizontal Dividers, Vertical Dividers ) click Ok button.
15. Select Direct Selection Tool, select outside fore line and delete it from your keyboard.
16. Select Selection Tool, Select recent line and shape both. Click Divide button.
17. Type this, the picture is shown below.
18. Create a Rectangle Tool and make a rectangle, the picture is shown below.
19. Create a Rounded Rectangle and fill it with Gradient Color into the flowing value.
20. Create another Rounded Rectangle and fill it with Gradient Color into the flowing value.
21. Apply Offset Path command, write Offset path box -2px and select the shape and fill it with dark grey color.
22. Apply Offset Path (-2px), select the shape fill it with Linear Gradient color.
23. Apply Offset Path (-4px) and fill with Light Grey Color like how it’s shown on the picture below.
24. Apply Offset Path, (-2px) and fill the shape with Dark Grey Color like how it’s shown on the picture below. Again apply Offset Path command, (-5px) and go apply (Effect> Stylize> Round Corners), (Radius 5px), click Ok. Fill the shape with Linear Gradient like how it’s shown on the picture below.
25. Create a Rounded Rectangle with sizes (Width 32px, Height 16px and Radius 5px)
26. Apply Offset Path), (-1px) and fill the shape with Color like how it’s shown on the picture below.
27. Again apply Offset Path command, (-.6px). Fill the shape with Dark Gray Color, use arrow key and move it down.
28. Click the Line Tool and make a line, create (Object> Group) command and add this button in mobile picture like how it’s shown below.
29.Create wallpaper for the mobile display.