Sometimes you need to uninstall or remove office old version from your Windows XP operating system to install and use office new version. In this lesson you can know how to uninstall or remove office 2003 to Windows XP operating system.
1. Click (start > Control Panel) button. Start button you see left-down corner of your Windows XP desktop screen.
2. You see Control Panel dialog box with some icon.
3. Double click Add or Remove Programs button from your mouse pointer to open this file or click mouse right button into Add or Remove Programs icon and click Open.
4. You see open another Add or Remove Programs dialog box with your installing software list.
5. Select any software as you want to remove from your software list. I select Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003.
6. After select software your see Change and Remove button. This button your see your selected software right sight.
7. Click Remove button to remove your selected software.
8. You see a massage like “Are you sure you want to remove Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 from your computer?” Click Yes button to remove your Microsoft Office 2003 software.
9. You see another massage like “Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003”. Wait hare few minutes until your Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 uninstall.
10. After that you see your selected software successfully remove from your Add or Remove Programs list and your computer.