AOL is a web browsing software. In this lesson you can know how to uninstall the AOL desktop software from windows 7. Follow few instructions and uninstall AOL desktop software from your computer.
1. At first click (Start > Control Panel) from your task pan.
2. You see a new page with some icons and text.
3. Click Programs and Features text link from your mouse pointer to open your installed software list.
4. You see another new page with your currently running software.
5. Select from your mouse pointer of any software as you want to delete. I select AOL Uninstaller. Click Uninstall/Change button for uninstall yourAOL software.
6. You see AOL Uninstaller dialog box with a massage then click Yes button.
7. Wait few minutes to uninstall AOL software.
8. You see Select Applications to Uninstall dialog box with some text box. Tick the all text box and click Uninstall button.
9. If you see any massage click Yes button.
10. If you see a massage click Ok button.
11. Click Restart Later button if you don’t want to restart your computer now.