If you realized that someone accessing your Facebook account then you need to change your Facebook account password. It is good idea to change your Facebook previous password and add a new Facebook account password to protect your Facebook account. Follow few steps and change your password on Facebook easily.
1. Login your Facebook account using your existing Facebook email address and password.
2. You see Facebook Account home page with your name.
3. Click right sight arrow icon then you more menu click Settings menu from hare.
4. You see your Facebook account settings page with your Facebook Account information.
Click in front of password Edit text to change your Facebook account password.
5. You see few boxes in front of Password text.
- Click in front of Current blank box and type your current Facebook account password.
- Click in front of New blank box and type a new password for your Facebook account.
- Click Re-type new blank box and type new password again.
- Click Save Changes button to change your Facebook account password successfully.
Using this way you can change your password on Facebook.