Maximum people use Facebook to communication with others. Facebook have a language changing service. You can use Facebook using your own country language. Learn how to change Facebook language settings.
1. Sign In your Facebook account then you sees Facebook with your name.
2. Click arrow icon then you will see few options, click Settings button from this list.
3. Click Edit button from Language category.
4. You see Choose primary in front of Language title. Click in front of Choose primary arrow button then you see languages.
- Scroll up and down and choose your own country language for your Facebook.
5. You will see Save Changes button then click this button to save this language change.
After that your Facebook language will successfully change. Click Home button to see your Facebook timeline.